How to Improve Alexa Rank for Your Blog

Alexa

Alexa has become one of the most used factor for determining if a blog have a lot of traffic or not. Although it is widely used back then, nowadays not a lot of people still care for alexa rank. But still there might be some people out there who interested on your blog because of your blog has a good alexa rank. So here I will tell you some quick tips to improve alexa rank for your blog

How does Alexa rank work?

Before we head on to improve the rank of our blog in alexa, we need to know precisely how does alexa rank your website. Simple search in goolge provided me with some information of how this amazon's company alexa determine the rank of their website. Alexa tracks the people that used their alexa toolbar, this is where they get their data. At first I was bit sceptical, so I run a little test here. 
I installed alexa toolbar a few weeks a go in my chrome ( really do I need to use in or on here? ), so I keep visiting my blog everyday, and my alexa rank went down ( improved ). And here is what I got from alexa traffic tracker or whatever they called it there
Alexa Traffic

98,9% of the visitor in my blog comes from my country, this is not a really solid prove so I gave you some screenshot of my audience that I got from blogger
Blogger Audience
Like what you can see here, most of my visitor comes from United States which is above 50% of my total visitor, now why does all my visitor that comes from United States doesn't get tracked in Alexa? Because alexa only track visitors who have their toolbar. And they used this data to determine the rank of the blog, this explain the inaccuracy from Alexa rank, so it doesn't really reflect the real rank of your blog.
So that's it guys see you on my next post....
Wait, I forgot to tell you the main reason why I posted this

How to Improve Alexa Rank for Your Blog

Now you know how Alexa tracked their traffic and determine the rank so improving them is a rather easy question. What you need to do is just grab an Alexa toolbar right on their official website, on either chrome or firefox and then what you need to do is keep visiting your blog pressing f5 as hard as you can, and just wait sometimes later your rank will improve blazingly fast

Getting your mind blowned after reading this post? I hope not because I will have some times with the police if you do. Be sure to check out our other post at Technozzz, and check out why you and your friend should star a blog now

2 comments

Post a Comment