4 Android Apps to Keep you in Shape


The worst thing about getting to attached to technology is you can't give some time to make your body stay in shape. It is not just about the look, staying in shape will also make you feel much healthier than before and probably decrease chance of getting a heart attack, etc.
Because I am such a good writer, and care about his reader, I will not let my readers just sit all day long and not getting any workout at all. This post will tell you about four best android apps that will help you stay in shape, in an interesting way.

1. Abs Workout

Frankly, I hate workout, I really hate it, but because I really want to improve my looks, although I'm looking as good as usual. I wanted to try to build some abs, yeah I know that I am such a lazy person who sits on a chair all day long, but after I find this apps, don't know why I started doing workout and get some four packs, before my laziness strike again and I'm back to zero. This apps basically give you and instruction from a voice. The workout is a short one so it is good to burn calories from your body
Check out their google play store - Abs Workout

2. Abs II Workout

The sequel from Abs Workout, try this if you already finished Abs Workout and get a nice looking abs, and you want a bulkier one. This apps is basically the same with the first one except the new interface and workout
Check out their google play store - Abs Workout II

3. Runtastic Push-Up

Runtastic is a well know developer that created apps that will help you stay in shape. Their apps cover the entire basic workout from running, push up, etc. This apps from Runtastic is a nice addition if you want to build some muscle on your arms. The exercise are leveled so you will start from the bottom like ten push up a day to two hundred push up a day. The apps also track how much calories you loss. If you keep practicing and do it seriously, you will notice some improvement to the muscle of your arms.
Check out their google play store - Runtastic Push Up 

4. Runtastic Running

Runtastic Running is an apps from runtastic that will help you exercise running, well everyone can do it, but this will encourage you a little bit. Just like all runtastic apps, this one also sync the result with other apps, so you can see the calories you lose from other runtastic apps here. Runtastic running basically give  you a route in the map and using GPS to track your route. What I really love about this apps is it tells you route you to some corner where you never went in before. So it is kinda like exploring, you just need to hope that your battery doesn't run out that fast
Check out their google play store - Runtastic Running

Click for more gaming news and tutorial to tweak Pc

1 comments:

Wow, very nice thanks for share :D

Reply

Post a Comment